Bubs Taxi, which today is owned and operated by the Taxis Limousines Buses Group, was founded by “Sam the Cabbie”, who wanted to offer families with babies and children a safer and more reliable taxi service then the regular cabbie had to offer!
Founded in 2012 and being a father to a lovely 3 year old “daddy’s girl”, and a “Rabbit ohs player to-be” new-born 6 week old son; Sam realized that most, if not all cab drivers did not know how to install a baby car seat or capsule in a safe and secure way.
On top of the poor car seat installs, the taxi service was not reliable and in most cases, taxis where either late or did not turn up to a booking. Further-more, if taxis did turn up, they were not equipped with the baby car seat or capsule as per the booking request.
Being a cabbie himself, Sam needed to offer passengers a safer and more reliable taxi service. Understanding the importance of traveling with a baby or child, Sam decided to start a new transfer service called Bubs Taxi.
Today, Bubs Taxi being part of the Taxis Limousines Buses Group also offers a range of transfer services within Sydney and other major cities within Australia.
But what makes Bubs Taxi more reliable, safe and successful today? Sam, being the founder of Bubs Taxi, still insists that he drives full time rather then sitting in his office!
This enables us to have a first hand experience with our clients and listen to any feedback, to better improve our service for all our other clients.
Sam had established a simple strategy which today enables Bubs Taxi to provide a safe and reliable service to all customers:
- All our baby car seats, capsule seats and booster seats comply with the Australian Standards
- Our motto is Safety, Reliability and Stress Free Traveling. We take the stress out of traveling while incorporating Safety and Reliability with every booking.
- We cherry pick the best drivers and vehicles to add to our fleet so that our customers get the best available service.
- Our bookings are realistic; Handled by a Fleet Manager and allocated to drivers the day prior.
- Our clients have the direct number of our Fleet Manager to discuss any questions they may have.
- We are in direct contact with our passengers and always advise them of any changes that may occur.
- We pride ourselves in providing the highest standards of friendly and safe drivers/vehicles for every booking
That’s why we’re “Cabbies you can rely on”.